Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Yellum (sesame) VS Mullum (splinters


 
Picture courtesy indiamart
VS 


Picture courtesy Wikipedia 

‘ Yellum Mullum ‘Sounds interesting right but... it wasn’t when I had splinter in my finger . It was very fine  . One of our family friend told prickly pear was good for health and took us to a ground and picked up some leave and fruit for us and asked me to try and that’s when one of the  fine prickles (Glochids)got into my finger . It was very fine that when I tried to take it out the tip broke and was not able to take it out and each time the finger touched something it was hurting and that’s when my dad , who is a siddha doctor told me to apply ground sesame in the area . I was skeptical about this ... how can ground sesame take the prickles out? But I wanted to give it a try and my dads assistant made a paste and applied on my finger in the afternoon and I left it till evening . When I wanted to wash my face for pooja in the evening I just touched to see if I have to cover the paste before washing my face and  to my surprise.... it didn’t pain... it was WOW!... but as I was not sure if the prickles has gone  I applied the paste again after washing my face and left till morning .Next day when I washe my hand I found the prickles was not there , maybe it was washed along with the paste.

I know this is not a very good photo but I took when I applied the paste second time . I did not take the photo when th prickles was there as I was skeptic about this. I should have ...
Anyway just wanted to share this experience with others. It might help. 

Disclaimer: Each and everyone are different and the situations are different so results to may differ


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!