Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Alopecia Areata ( puzhuvettu /புழுவெட்டு) and pearl onion

 It’s been long since I turned to my health blog and my craft blog... anyway let me start with a very simple natural cure for the problem ,which I once faced and heard few of them recently complained...Alopecia areata .
It’s also known as puzhuvettu in Tamil .Its a condition of sudden hair loss in scalp or face or any part in our body.Its said to be common auto immune disease when immune system attack the hair follicles.
It’s said that stress, thyroid,infection may be the cause for this.Some say no cure some say corticosteroid ointment or injection as a remedy.But  this simple one worked well for me.you don’t have to go  searching for herbs around but this is usually readily available in our home... onion ,specially pearl onion or small onion
Coming to my story with this ..
When I was doing my masters one fine day saw my left eyebrow was gone 😱.

U may wonder how come I haven’t noticed all these days and how will something vanish in a night?
To tell u all a truth I don’t really give much importance in looking into mirror.and guess daily while washing my face slowly one or two eyebrow hairs must have gone and I didn’t care or notice so finally one day just to hen very few hair was left the appearance changed and myself and family members noticed I guess 🥺
My amma took me to doctor who did battery of tests which included MRI for head injury and thyroid and doc gave me corticosteroids ointment to apply with warning .
I applied it for a day and next day I got itchy and rashes on my skin so went to doc and she prescribed another medicine for itching and rashes and asked me to continue both the drugs.😡
My dad and mom were both believers of herbal cure..( my dad after retirement from professor job now he is full time siddha doctor)so my mom said it may be puzhuvettu and asked me to slice small onion and apply it after coming from college, which I did daily for probably a week or so and found the hair fully grown .😊

DISCLAIMER :For any medicine to be effective there most important thing needed is FAITH.
Each and every individual are different and so are the reason for the problem ,so will be the remedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!